WHAT THE WHAT: CONTENT MARKETING
What Is Content Marketing?
For us, content marketing is delivering the whole package: images, video, graphics & copywriting to tell your best story to your perfect customer.
What Is Provided?
Our custom packages provide you with content to fill your calendar (social, email, blog, etc.), for example 10 social media posts/2 blog posts/1 email blast, etc. In these calendars, we give you actual posts you can copy & paste into the native platforms or your scheduling software.
- "I'm out of ideas." Posting every day or even every other day can drain creativity quickly. We're able to help keep that posting level up while taking some of the burden off of you.
- "I want to post more often but I just don't have time." We'll provide a certain number of posts each month, all wrapped up with a bow (aka ready to post.)
- "I still don't have enough photos." Our content packages include asset building packages! Visual content is a requirement for marketing and we're here to help you build your library.
What Is the Discovery Process?
- We meet as a team in person if possible, or on a conference call.
- Your team walks our team through style guidelines, marketing programs for the year, social media plans & content, brand positioning (taglines, essence, target demographic.)
- We would also want to look through existing imagery in your library and pull out likes/dislikes, refresh of certain images because of label changes or facility renovations, etc.
- As we familiarize ourselves with your brand, we are better equipped to shoot the correct types of imagery onsite or in a mini shoot and write correct, on-brand copy each time.
- Mood boards are a must! Mood boards help us visualize your brand in colors, materials, angles, lighting, overall style & feel. We love them.
- It will take us about 3 months to get the voice & feel down pat. During these 3 months, we partner with you. Closely. See more below.
We're newbies to your brand. You live it every day, we need time to learn it. During these three months, we ask that you truly partner with us. Give us direction. Change words in our copy and tell us why. Tell us why you like or don't like an image. The more feedback you give, the faster we'll nail the voice and after this initial period is over, we're able to run with it. The content we provide will slip easily into your workflow and give you more time to focus on marketing your brand and talking with customers.