WHAT THE WHAT: EVENT COVERAGE
What Is Event Coverage?
We will become your extended social media team, working onsite to cover every aspect of your hosted event. Let us focus on showing off your hard work while you attend to event logistics & entertaining your attendees.
- Pre-event kickoff meeting
- Learn about the company
- Learn about the event
- Overview of style guidelines & brand voice
- Collect logins
- Create benchmark
- Collect/create hashtags
- Create list of attendees with handles
- Create content plan & coverage details
- Pre-event social media posting
- Number of days prior to event TBD based on event size and participation
- Create buzz around hosted event/attendance at event
- Manage advertising (management fee based on advertising budget)
- Attend event
- Account takeover
- Post live coverage of event to all Client social media accounts
- Engage with event attendees and those watching from afar
- Post-event wrap report
How Does This Work Exactly?
- We learn about your event. We'll meet as a team, go through your brand positioning documents, styled guidelines, marketing plans & programs and social media calendar (see next section.) We'll then work together to create a master plan for the event: before, during & after.
- We determine the best team for coverage. Based on number of days, location, activities and what you need covered, we propose the social media team structure to you.
- We attend your event. We become you, at the event. We post on your behalf within the guidelines you have provided at our kickoff meeting. We share visual assets created prior to the event and during the event, along with live coverage, like Instagram Stories and Facebook Live. We will engage with attendees and those using the hashtag.
- Post-event wrap report provided. We'll put together a wrap report for you so you can see impressions, engagement and UGC.
We post all of the content to a Dropbox folder that we share with you. If the wifi is good, all of this content is uploaded throughout the event so you can access anytime. We will organize that folder and provide the final link post-event.
What Happens to All of the Visual Content?
What is the Cost?
Pricing based on event size, required social media staff, travel expenses. Packages start at $1500.