- Provide 2 samples of your bottles
- If you have extra labels, provide 2 each
- Choose bottles without a seam down the front side of the bottle
- Do you want one reflection or two? Examples
Product Beauty Shots & LIFESTYLE SHOTS
- Showcase your product in a styled setting: you provide the direction & the product and we can work together to style the shoot how you envision it.
- Provide props if you have them!
- Examples: wine bottle on a table with food, beer glass with bottle in the background on a styled table, people enjoying a meal with their favorite food & drink.
I'm the Star! Wait, What Should I Wear?
- Solid color shirt or very small pattern.
- Rich colors or medium colors work best, but if you would rather wear white or black, we can make that work.
- Decide what style you would like to portray:
- Suit jacket and button-up shirt will fit the bill for very conservative or serious professions, or executive-level shots.
- Business casual if you want to exude professionalism but not be too serious.
- Casual if you want to be more approachable and your business & personality match this style.
- This type of shoot is all about you in your space. Wear what you would normally wear to do your thing: chef, server, business owner, golfer, whatever it may be. Be comfortable so you can be yourself - your photos will reflect your confidence!
- If at all possible, try to keep patterns to a minimum and colors rich and flattering.
- Bring a wardrobe change - 2-3 outfits that you feel fantastic in!
- Hair and makeup are a bonus - whatever makes you feel your best.
- Outdoor shots in a variety of places make for a great set of photographs you can use in your yearbook, your social media accounts...anywhere!
- Feel cute. I'll say it again. When you feel great, your confidence shines through.
- A baby looks adorable in anything, right? Bring a few outfits to change into.
- Contact me - we can work together to capture the shots you'd like with your new addition.
- Same guideline applies here - small prints, solid colors.
- Feel your best - if you put on an outfit and you think, "I'm looking' good today!" that will come through in your photographs.
- Bring 2-3 outfits for wardrobe changes.
- Coordinate with your partner but try not to match.