SUBCONTRACTOR DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The low down:
- 21+ (will be working on bev-al client work)
- Monitoring social media accounts for customer service (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, Yelp, TripAdvisor, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Engaging on social media accounts - liking, commenting, thanking, sharing, favoriting, retweeting,
- Curating content - assist in building content calendars, research lifestyle content that aligns with brands, collect quotes, collect recipes, collect links to relevant content out in the world per brand
- Reporting - collect data to be used in monthly flash reports and quarterly analysis reports
- Community building for businesses - find new people to follow, use hashtag searches to join new conversations, keep a list of influencers per channel per brand
There is an opportunity to do more than the social media basics. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, who wants to help our clients grow their social media in ways that are outside of the norm for their industry. We're looking for someone who is passionate, knows the difference between there, their and they're (i.e. grammar is one of your best friends) and who is comfortable creating content occasionally, whether that's dropping copy like it's hot over an image or taking photographs for content.
We know the questionnaire is long, like eHarmony-long. Social media covers so many areas, it's best we know what you're into, what you have experience doing, what you want to learn.
~Untapped Media Team